Nigeria Czech Trade and Investment Council
12.12.2013 / 11:02
New office of Nigeria Czech Trade and Investment Council in Abuja was opened
On 11th December 2013 Mr. Pavel Mikeš, Ambassador of the Czech Republic to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Mr. Mohammed Dahiru inaugurated the new office of Nigeria Czech Trade and Investment Council (NCTIC) in Abuja. The NCTIC has its seat in Abuja and branch office in Lagos. About 40 persons, including 15 journalists, participated at the opening. Mr. Mikeš and Mr. Dahiru briefed about the development of economic and commercial relations between Nigeria and the Czech Republic, about trade and investmennt opportunities and about studies at the expenses of students in the Czech Republic.
Main activities of the NCTIC are:
- promotion of the Czech Republic in Nigeria and vice versa,
- transmission of contacts for Czech producers willing to export to Nigeria
- assistance with trade missions
- verification of Nigerian companies
- help for the Czech investors (creating joint-ventures, search for Nigerian partner, information about legal background)
Mr. Mohammed Dahiru
Nigeria – Czech Trade and Investment Council
35, Lobito Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Tel: +234 803 430 6200