Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Ankara
25.03.2013 / 15:00
A/ Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Ankara:
- To strengthen the bilateral relations between the Czech Republic and Turkey in all areas;
- To support the continuation of EU accession negotiations leading to Turkey's full membership of the EU;
- To conduct a political dialogue on security policy and regional issues;
- To develop economic and trade contacts, to look for investment opportunities;
- To promote the Czech Republic.
B/ Other important tasks:
- To provide consular services to Czech nationals, to handle visa issues (students - Erasmus Mundus programme);
- To encourage cooperation in the field of culture and education.