RFP Security Services
01.10.2012 / 19:08
Due to a renewal of the contract for security services Consulate General of the Czech Republic would like to ask for a quote for complete security services.
Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York
Location: 321 East 73rd St (betw. 1st/2ndAve)
Consulate General of the Czech Republic (CG) is, on behalf of the government of the Czech Republic, operator of the Bohemian National Hall building (BNH), located at 321 East 73rd St, New York, NY (between 1st and 2nd Avenues). Due to a renewal of the contract for security services, we would like to ask for a quote for complete security services (specification see below) on a yearly basis, invoiced once per month.
The building is a 5-story multi-functional facility. It houses several entities which regularly organize public events withvariable number of attendees per each event (from tens to hundreds persons).More detailed information can be found at the BNH website:
Scope of required services:
- 24/7 Unarmed guard at the entrance
- Checking of visitors of Czech entities, calling of their hosts, handling visitors/applicants coming to the Consular Section of CG
- Morning openings and evening closings of the building
- Making sure that all personnel and visitors left the building after the end of the working day or evening program (closed circuit television is in use)
- Regular inspection of the whole building after hours
- Checking regularly the two reserved parking spots in front of BNH, making sure there is no violation of the parking privileges of CG
- Monitoring of the fire alarm system
Content of the quote:
The quote should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf format no later than October 31st, 2012.
The quote should include references (especially from government, NGOs and cultural institutions).
Structure of price offer:
1-hour uniform guard, standard rate and holiday rate
We expect to sign a one-year contract with the renewal option, starting January 2013.
CG is exempt from paying any kind of taxes on the territory of the United States and all offers should therefore be submitted without taxes. CG will provide selected provider all necessary forms for their tax purposes.