Economic section is a division of the Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York. Our priority is to support bilateral economic activities between U.S. companies and their partners in the Czech Republic.
Consulate General in New York is covering bilateral activities in following 10 U.S. states in the Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Our basic services to U.S. companies include:
- Obtaining inquiries and requests from the U.S. importers for Czech goods and services.
- Transfer of U.S. contact addresses of people interested in Czech goods and potential investment / production partners in headquarters (CzechTrade, CzechInvest, the Czech Chamber of Commerce, Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic and other professional associations).
- Looking for new export opportunities and investment from the U.S. to the CZ and vice versa, cooperation with U.S. partners in the creation of joint ventures, trade, production cooperation and cooperation on third markets.
- Contact addresses of U.S. firms offering consulting services to Czech exporters and firms (marketing, consulting, legal services, transportation, interpreter).
- Listing and publication of market demands, export offers and information on Czech companies on our website www.mzv.cz/newyork.
- Information on major international trade fairs in the Czech Republic.
Consulate General of the Czech Republic
321 East 73rd Street
New York,NY 10021
Stanislav BENES, Economic Consul
Tel.: +1 (646) 422-3303
Iveta BLAZEJ, assistant economic consul
Tel.: +1 (646) 422-3304
Fax: +1 (646) 422-3311