How to submit the application for Czech Criminal History Record
You can apply for the Czech Criminal History Record at our Consulate in person with the Birth Number (RODNÉ ČÍSLO) through the CZECH POINT or by mail (Birth Number/RODNÉ ČÍSLO is not required). Please make appointment at 646 422 3306.
You can apply:
1. in person with the Personal identification number in the Czech Republic/RODNÉ ČÍSLO through the CZECH POINT. For following steps, please click HERE.
2. in person or by mail (Personal identification number in the Czech Republic/RODNÉ ČÍSLO is not required). Follow the steps below:
Print out this application form and fill out following items:
· your first name, middle name and maiden name
· your current name
· date of birth
· place of birth
· personal identification number in the Czech Republic - if you don´t have it, leave it blank
· father´s first name and last name
· mother´s first and last name
· mother´s maiden name
· your signature (notarized signature if not submit in person)
Enclose your original passport.
Enclose your birth certificate - original or notarized copy
Enclose the fee - money order or certified check payable to the Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York is required.
Pre-paid envelope (optional) - only USPS express mail is required
The process takes approximately 6-8 weeks to obtain the Czech criminal history record by mail.
Our mailing address:
The Consulate of the Czech Republic in New York
321 E 73rd Street
New York, NY 10021
The Consulate of the Czech Republic has no responsibility for damaged or lost packages!!!