How to submit the application for Czech Criminal History Record
05.03.2014 / 20:45
You can apply for the Czech Criminal History Record at our Consulate in person with the Birth Number (RODNÉ ČÍSLO) through the CZECH POINT or by mail (Birth Number/RODNÉ ČÍSLO is not required). Please make appointment at 646 422 3306.
You can apply:
1. in person with the Personal identification number in the Czech Republic/RODNÉ ČÍSLO through the CZECH POINT.
2. in person or by mail (Personal identification number in the Czech Republic/RODNÉ ČÍSLO is not required). Follow the steps below:
Print out this application form and fill out following items:
· your first name, middle name and maiden name
· your current name
· date of birth
· place of birth
· personal identification number in the Czech Republic - if you don´t have it, leave it blank
· father´s first name and last name
· mother´s first and last name
· mother´s maiden name
· your signature (notarized signature if not submit in person)
Enclose your original passport.
Enclose your birth certificate - original or notarized copy
Enclose the fee - money order or certified check payable to the Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York is required.
Pre-paid envelope (optional) - only USPS express mail is required
The process takes approximately 6-8 weeks to obtain the Czech criminal history record by mail.
Our mailing address:
The Consulate of the Czech Republic in New York
321 E 73rd Street
New York, NY 10021
The Consulate of the Czech Republic has no responsibility for damaged or lost packages!!!