30.09.2014 / 18:45
Exact cash or money order or certified check issued for the Czech Consulate General in New York is required.
Valid for October 2014 / Platné pro říjen 2014
(i.e. the stay up to 90 days within 180 days)
|Schengen visa (one / multiple entry)||75|
Long-term Visa (Czech National Visa)
(i.e. the stay over 90 days up to 180 days)
|long-term (Czech National) visa for the stay over 90 days||114|
Temporary / Permanent Residence & Green Card
There is no application fee for
- children under 6 years of age
- visas for family members of EU citizens
Due to the EU Council decision of 1 June 2006, the fee of $44.00 is applied for short-term visa applications of nationals of the following countries (except of cases of general fee exemptions above *) ):
- Armenia (based on EU-Armenia agreement valid from January 1, 2014)
- Azerbaijan (based ono EU-Azerbaijan agreement valid from September1,2014)
- Bosnia & Hercegovina
- Georgia (based on EU-Georgia agreement valid from March 1, 2011)
- Monte Negro
- Russian Federation
*) For detailed fee exemptions for the above mentioned countries contact please the Visa Section at 646-422-3306.
Fees are in cash or bymoney order only (made payable to the Consulate General of the Czech Republic). We do not accept personal checks or credit cards!!!
The fees may change without prior notice.