Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Copenhagen
26.03.2013 / 14:48
A/ Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Copenhagen:
- To strengthen the good relations between the Czech Republic and Denmark;
- To develop a dialogue on foreign and security policy and on EU affairs;
- To encourage trade and economic cooperation, focusing especially on cooperation in the field of science, research and innovation;
- To promote the Czech Republic.
B/ Other important tasks:
- To support joint projects with CzechTrade, CzechInvest and CzechTourism offices in Denmark;
- To deepen cooperation on issues related to the development of civil society and protection of human rights in third countries;
- To provide consular services to Czech nationals.