Priorities of the Czech Embassy in The Hague
26.03.2013 / 13:36
A/ Priorities of the Czech Embassy in The Hague:
- To deepen and develop the good relations between the Czech Republic and the Netherlands;
- To develop a dialogue on foreign and security policy and on EU affairs;
- To encourage trade and economic cooperation, focusing especially on cooperation in the field of science, research and innovation;
- To promote the Czech Republic's interests in international organizations (OPCW, ICC, Permanent Court of Arbitration and the Hague Conference on Private International Law) and to monitor the work of UN tribunals (International Court of Justice, ICTY, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and the Special Tribunal for Lebanon);
- To promote the Czech Republic.
B/ Other important tasks:
- To contribute to the Benelux-V4 cooperation;
- To provide consular services to Czech nationals;
- To support the activities of the local Czech community.