Eastern Partnership Grant Scheme 2013 – Final Results
23.05.2013 / 11:37
(This article expired 24.05.2014.)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic has allocated over 140 000 € for small projects implemented by civil society organizations in Eastern Partnership countries in 2013. The projects will focus on priorities of the 1st and 4th Working Groups of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum. The Ministry has received over 100 projects proposals, 9 of them were approved for funding. See below for the list of the approved projects.
When considering the quality and relevance of the project proposals, the Ministry was lead by the following criteria:
- compliance with formal requirements of the call
- regional impact of the project (i.e. whether the addressed issue is common for more EaP countries)
- participation of subjects from more than one EaP country
- relevance to the thematic priorities of the 1st and 4th Working Group of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
- impact of the proposed activities and their financial efficiency
- quality of project proposal and methodology
- capability and credibility of involved organizations
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to express thanks to all applicants for their proposals. Successful applicants will be approached individually.