Eastern Partnership Grant Scheme 2014 – Final Results
01.04.2014 / 18:50
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic has allocated 112 000 € for small projects implemented by civil society organizations in Eastern Partnership countries in 2014. The projects will focus on priorities of the 1st and 4th Working Groups of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum. The Ministry has received over 80 project proposals, 7 of them were approved for funding. See the list of the approved projects below.
All project proposals were evaluated according the following criteria mentioned also in the Call for proposal:
- Compliance with formal requirements of the call
- Regional impact of the project and its sustainability (i.e. whether the addressed issue is common for more EaP countries)
- Participation of subjects from more than one EaP country
- Relevance to the thematic priorities of the 1st and 4th Working Group of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
- Effective use of financial resources
- Quality, methodology and feasibility of project proposal
- Capability and credibility of involved organizations
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to express thanks to all Applicants for their proposals.
Successful Applicants will be approached individually. The Applicants whose projects have not been selected for realization will not be notified.
|Organization||Project Title||Amount granted|
|PMC Research Center||Sharing Georgia's Experience in Successful Administrative Reforms||16 000 €|
|Guria Agribusiness Center||Transparency of local government activities through activeness of civil society in Georgia and Moldova||16 000 €|
|Protection of Rights without Borders||Establishment of the independent monitoring mechanism public administration reforms||16 000 €|
|Armenian Young Lawyers Association||Citizens' Participation in the Decision Making Processes of Local Self-Government Bodies: Introduction of EU Experience||16 000 €|
|GRASS - Georgia's Reforms Associates||Busting Myths regarding EU in the EaP Countries||16 000 €|
|Civil Society institute NGO||Assisting in development of sound civil society through strategic planning and implementation||16 000 €|
|Institute for Democracy||Support to Confidence Building Measures: Raising Awareness and Mutual Trust Between Teachers on Both Banks of the Dniester||16 000 €|