The streamlining and maximising the prevention and fight against Human Trafficking in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2011
30.01.2012 / 22:47
La Strada Czech republic in cooperation with Bosnian NGO Novi put
The project was implemented between January and December 2011 while being financially supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs within the Transition Programme.
The implementer of the project was La Strada Czech Republic in cooperation with bosnian NGO Novi put.
The object of the project was to make the THB prevention and fight against it in Bosnia nad Hewrzegovina. The project aimed at making the prevention and fight against this phenomena in the two chosen cantons more effective nad powerful and to empower the capacities of local institutions nad organisations dealing with THB.
The project realized the following activities:
- Mapping the Outreach work possibilities in 5 chosen communities + training in outreach work
- Outreach work and activities aiming to THB prevention in 5 rural communities.
- Analysing the needs and possibilities of the THB prevention work in Roma community.
- Ensuring sustainability and development of the partner organisation through the fundraising training and coaching its fundraising activities.
- Media plan prep, updating the newspaper database and THB issue promotion in media.
- Finding out the needs of the enforcement law authorities in BiH in the field of further education.
- Exchanging the work experience between the BiH and CZ police officers.
- Mapping the possibilities of setting the regional coordinating/referral mechanisms (in cooperation with the State Coordinator for combating the THB)
- Setting up a coordination group which coordinates activities within the referral mechanism in the two chosen cantons (Herzegovina-Neretva and West Hercegovina)
Amount of financial support: : 1 316 032,76 CZK