Moldovan Youth for Europe, 2011
30.01.2012 / 22:51
Caritas Czech Republic
During first year of implementation within „Moldovan Youth for Europe” project were organized a set of activities meant to stimulate youth's participation in the decision-making and political life. By implemented activities project tend to bring improvement of political and social environment for Moldovan youth by increasing awareness of democratic values and facilitating active involvement of youth in public life of the country.
During the 2011 we achieved those two project results:
1. Youth are mobilized to participate in municipal elections
This result was achieved through the following activities:
- The workshop and follow-up campaign, "Social Media for Social Change" pointing the problems of youth
- Workshop on Democracy and Human Rights
- Public debate
- Flash mob activity for young people "Your voice matters"
- Summer School "Be active - take your chances"
- Meetings Peer to Peer group activities in schools
2. Youth participate in decision-making process at local level through small grant project implementation.