Rules of registration – practical hints for filling in the registration form
19.01.2014 / 18:04
- Registration must be done only at the official website of the system (visapoint.eu). No other website is used for registering the appointment for submitting the application.
- The applicants need to make individual registrations, it is not possible to make one registration for a group of applicants.
- Registration can be done by any other person than the applicant (e.g. inviting person). Every applicant is entitled to make maximum 5 registrations a day.
- Making the registration, the applicant fills in Latin letters basic data for registration. During the process the applicant is asked to fill in the generated capcha code. Without this, registration cannot be concluded and the appointment cannot be confirmed.
- The applicant (or person making the registration) needs to have a valid e-mail address where confirmation codes are sent.
- Preliminary registration must be confirmed within 60 minutes from finalising the registration, based on the confirmation codes sent to the applicant’s e-mail address. In case registration is not confirmed, the appointment is released for other applicants.
- After finishing the registration, the applicant can print out the confirmation of a successful registration. It is not compulsory to present the print of the registration at the consulate. The applicant identifies himself/herself by presenting his/her ID/passport at the consulate. The registration is verified by the consulate’s officers before submitting the application.
- The applicant is not entitled to cancel the registration. Registration can be cancelled by the consulate based on a written (e-mail) request of the applicant (stating name and surname of the applicant, number of the registration and number of the passport of the applicant).
- We strongly recommend the applicants to read thoroughly all the information in the system in order to prevent possible complications during the registration process.
- In case of a false filled in registration form the consulate is entitled to cancel the registration. Information about cancellation of the registration is sent to the applicant.