List of States Whose Citizens Are Exempt from Visa Requirement
09.06.2009 / 11:28
1List of third countries whose citizens are exempted from visa requirement in Member States of the European Union bound by Regulation (EC) No. 539/2001, as amended by Regulation (EC) No. 2414/2001 and Regulation (EC) No. 453/2003 (i.e. in the Schengen area).
Visa exemptions apply only to short stays up to 90 days of non-profit nature. If the purpose of stay is employment, Schengen (short-term) visa for the purpose of employment is required.
The exemption from the visa requirement applies only to holders of passports issued by Taiwan which include an identity card number.
Holders of Serbian passports issued by the Special Coordination Directorate in Belgrade are excluded from visa-free regime.
In case of citizens of Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia/FYROM, Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina visa-free regime applies only to holders of biometric passports.
* From the side of the Czech Republic, holders of Canadian diplomatic and service passports are subject to visa obligation
2. SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGIONS OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Hong Kong SAR(2)
(2) The visa requirement exemption applies only to holders of a "Hong Kong Special Administrative Region" passport.
(3) The visa requirement exemption applies only to holders of a "Região Administrativa Especial de Macau" passport.
3. British Nationals (Overseas)