Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic

česky   english  

Advanced search

Skip to menu

Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size Twitter

Transfer of a valid visa to a new travel document of citizens of third states


In case you were issued a visa or a residence permit (long-term or permanent residence) and your travel document expires soon (or the travel document was lost/stolen), you are entitled to apply for a transfer of your visa into a new travel document.

  • Supporting documents to the application:
  • Filled in application form
  • Photograph
  • Newly issued passport
  • Copy of the old passport or visa if available.

The application can be submitted during office hours at en Embassy of the Czech Republic. Registration for submitting the application is not compulsory.