Applying for an Extract from the Czech Republic Criminal Register
Extract from the Czech Republic Criminal Register
General notice - All agenda at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Czech Republic in London is handled on the appointment basis. You can find all information about making appointment at the section Visa and Consular Information - Contact Details.
1. The Extract from the Czech Criminal register is issued by the Office of the State Attorney of the Czech Republic and may be obtained through the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Czech Republic in London.
2. Kindly use this form (print it out first) and please fill only the following items, translation is provided for your convenience:
2.1 Jméno a původní (rodné příjmení) - Name and Surname at Birth,
2.2 Nynější příjmení - Present Surname,
2.3 Rodné číslo - applicable only to persons born in the Czech Republic,
2.4 Den, měsíc a rok narození - Date of Birth (day, month, year),
2.5 Místo narození - Place of Birth (city, district, country),
2.6 Jméno a příjmení otce - Name and Surname of Father,
2.7 Jméno a příjmení matky - Name and Surname of Mother,
2.8 Rodné příjmení matky - Mother´s Maiden Surname,
2.9 Trvalý pobyt žadatele - Your permanent address,
2.10 Podpis žadatele - Your signature.
3. During the appointment must be shown valid passport or ID Card.
4. The fee for the Extract has to be paid in cash or by Postal Order to the "Czech Embassy".
5. Completed forms are sent to the Czech Republic where they are then processed. It takes approximately 4 weeks to obtain the Extract.
6. Please note that the Extract can be obtained in Czech language only.
7. We can return the Extract to the applicant´s home address if he or she provides prepaid Special Delivery envelope.