Holders of diplomatic, service, official or special passports
Please contact the visa section in advance to find out if you need a visa.
Holders of diplomatic, service, official or special passports may contact the Visa Section of the Czech Embassy in advance to find out whether they need a visa.
E-mail: email@example.com, phone 020 7243 1115, Monday-Friday between 2.00-3.00 PM.
Holders of service or diplomatic passports can submit their visa application on Monday, Wednesday or Friday from 11:00 - 11:45 am. Please note that you need to submit the following documents for each application when applying for a Schengen visa:
- completed visa application form;
- 1 passport size photograph;
- valid passport + copy, which should be valid for at least three months from the date of a planned departure from the Czech Republic or the Schengen area;
- UK residence permit + copy, which should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa;
- flight tickets;
- original verbal note from the Embassy.