Embassy of the Czech Republic in Sarajevo

Ĩesky  english  b/s/h 

Advanced search

European Consular Assistance

As a citizen of the European Union, you can expect an Embassy or Consulate of another European Union country to issue a travel document; contact your relatives and national authorities, if you so wish; visit you if possible and help you get the information you need to obtain legal advice and appropriate medical assistance; ask your national authorities to take the necessary steps for your evacuation or repatriation.

Remember that fees - in particular consular fees - may have to be paid for some services provided by the Embassy or Consulate.

For more information download a brochure or consult www.travel-voyage.consilium.europa.eu.


file.asp.pdf 353 KB PDF (Adobe Acrobat document) Sep 3, 2009