Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Stockholm
26.03.2013 / 15:49
A/ Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Stockholm:
- To strengthen the bilateral relations between the Czech Republic and Sweden in all areas;
- To deepen the political dialogue on foreign and security policy and on EU policies and cooperation;
- To develop economic and trade contacts at the national as well as regional levels and to look for investment opportunities;
- To encourage cooperation in the field of science, research and innovation, to encourage the sharing of experience regarding modern technology commercialization, and to provide assistance in establishing contacts;
- To provide consular services to Czech nationals;
- To promote the Czech Republic.
B/ Other important tasks:
- To develop bilateral cooperation in the field of human rights protection, democratization and transformation processes in the world;
- To coordinate the activities of the Czech Centre in Stockholm, the CzechTrade and CzechTourism offices in Stockholm;
- To serve as the regional visa-issuing centre for Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia and Iceland.