Czech Criminal Record
04.02.2008 / 05:10
Here you can find the information on how to obtain the excerpt from the Czech Criminal Record.
The Criminal Record issued by the Crime Record Office of the Czech Republic may be obtained through the Sydney Consulate.
Kindly use this form (print it out first) and fill it out, then mail to our Consulate. Please fill only the following items, translation is provided for your convenience:
- Jméno a původní (rodné příjmení) - Name and Surname at Birth
- Nynější příjmení - Present Surname
- Rodné číslo - birth number - applicable only to persons born in the Czech Republic
- Den, měsíc a rok narození - Date of Birth (day, month, year)
- Místo narození - Place of Birth (city, district, country)
- Jméno a příjmení otce - Name and Surname of Father
- Jméno a příjmení matky - Name and Surname of Mother
- Rodné příjmení matky - Mother´s Maiden Surname
- Trvalý pobyt žadatele - Permanent Address
- Podpis žadatele - Signature
- It is always necessary to enclose a verified copy of your passport and a birth certificate (by Justice of Peace - J.P. or Notary Public).
- Persons with birth certificates in languages other than Czech or English must submit their birth certificate with a translation into the Czech or English language.
- If delivered by mail, a verification of applicant´s signature on the application form is also required by Justice of Peace - J.P.
- Pleace include your contact details (phone, email).
- The fee is payable by cash, Money Order or Bank Cheque to "Consulate of the Czech Republic in Sydney". You may also apply for translation into English (fee apply).
It takes usually takes 2-5 business days to process your application but it may take up to eight weeks in some cases to obtain the Record. Upon the receipt of the Record from the Czech Republic , the Consulate will immediately mail the document to you.
In AUSTRALIA - Self addressed prepaid Registered Post, Express Post envelope or a courier satchel has to be enclosed.
In NEW ZEALAND and other coutries - you may enclose appropriate amount of money for desired postage that may be selected at auspost.com.au. Usually it costs aprox. 14-16 AUD for the International Registered or Express Post
For further information and fees, please contact the Consular department of the Consulate of the Czech Republic in Sydney.
Phone number: +61-(0)2-9581 0111
E-mail : email@example.com