Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Tbilisi
26.03.2013 / 15:52
A/ Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Tbilisi:
- To develop the bilateral relations between the Czech Republic and Georgia;
- To develop an intensive political dialogue on regional issues, and to support Georgia's EU integration aspirations;
- To develop economic and trade contacts, to look for investment opportunities;
- To support democratic reforms and the building of a modern state based on the general values of human rights;
- To assist in the provision of Czech development aid and in transformation cooperation;
- To handle visa issues;
- To promote the Czech Republic.
B/ Other important tasks:
- To provide consular services to Czech nationals;
- To support the EU Eastern Partnership policy and the V4 activities in Georgia.