Visas to the Czech Republic for Armenian citizens.
06.02.2014 / 06:49
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Yerevan issues Schengen visas to the Armenian citizens planning to travel to the Czech Republic. Visa representation regards only issuance of Schengen visas for an intended stay no more than 90 days on the territory of the Member States. In case the intended stay exceeds 90 days (such as employment, studies, voluntary work etc.) visa applications are processed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tbilisi.
Required documents for issuance of visa to the Czech Republic
For visa application the following documents in original should be presented in the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Yerevan, which will be returned to the applicant upon their examination (all documents shall be drawn up in Polish, English or Russian; the Embassy does not accept documents drawn up solely in Czech language):
- Valid and signed passport or other travel document issued within the previous 10 years. The validity of the passport shall extend at least three months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States; it shall also contain at least two blank pages excluding the pages meant for observations. In Armenian non-biometric passports it is important to pay attention at the validity of the stamp on the forth page of the RA passport enabling to travel abroad. The validity of the stamp shall extend at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- The lodging of visa application form should be made by electronic registration beforehand. Please click here to go to the registration: e-konsulat.gov.pl/ . The application form should be PRINTED OUT, signed and presented on appointed day. For minors the application form shall be signed by a person who has parental authority (father, mother) or legal guardianship. The registration of the visa application form in advance is a must. The embassy has no opportunity to admit the applications beyond the appointment dates available in e-konsulat system.
- Two color photos representing the whole face measuring 3,5 x 4,5 cm, taken within the previous 6 months, enabling to identify the applicant explicitly. Further information on photo requirements.
- Original invitation- faxed and scanned invitations are not acceptable.
In case of individual tourist visit
- original hotel voucher indicating the complete payment
- the copy of original hotel voucher indicating the complete payment as well as confirmation of bank transfer.
In case of individual visit on a private invitation
- if an Armenian national legally residing in the territory of Czech Republic invites his/her relatives: spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, the invitation should be registered in Alien Police Department. The application needs to be also supported by documents in relation to the kinship.
In case of official visit
- original invitation of business partner or organization registered in Alien Police Department;
- for recurring visits agreement with Czech company is needed.
In case of the visit to take part in an international conference, seminar, cultural and sport events, youth exchange programmes
- original invitation of the organizer or official letter from sending organization, registered in Alien Police Department, requesting to issue visa for his/her employee.
- Proof of sufficient means:
- bank statement for the previous 6 months (original or copy certified by the notary, the documents should be validated and signed by the bank)
- a salary confirmation letter provided by employer should be presented
- traveler’s cheques indicating the full name of the owner.
In case the visit is financed by another person (sponsor), a letter of sponsorship from the person (organization) and one of the above mentioned documents should be presented.
- Travel medical insurance with minimum coverage of 30 000 EURO for the whole period of intended stay on the territory of the Member States regardless of the purpose of the visit. The embassy accepts any insurance with minimum coverage of 30 000 EURO purchased in an insurance company in Armenia.
- Detailed travel plan with confirmed reservation of the tickets.
- Documents proving the applicant’s intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa applied for (such as return ticket, proof of possession of apartment, house or any other property).
- Copy of the passport pages with personal data and the stamp enabling to travel abroad.
- Parents’ consent or consent of a person exercising legal guardianship confirmed by the notary enabling the minor to travel without the parents, child’s birth certificate.
- Visa fee is charged in the Embassy in cash in euro.The fee shall not be refundable.
NOTE! Submission of all herein above mentioned documents in the Embassy does not guarantee the issuance of visa. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for further documents as well as conduct personal interview with the applicant.
Visa applications are examined within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the complete visa application. The decision on the duration of examination of the visa application is taken by the Consul depending on visa type applied for, applicant’s nationality, receipt of all documents and the number of applicants in that period. The embassy cannot accelerate the visa application process. It is the applicant’s responsibility to lodge the visa application on a date enabling visa granting before the intended travel.
The Embassy of the RP in Yerevan suggests the visa application should be lodged at least three weeks before the start of the onward visit.