Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Warsaw
26.03.2013 / 15:54
A/ Priorities of the Czech Embassy in Warsaw:
- To strengthen the good neighbourly relations between the Czech Republic and Poland in all areas;
- To deepen the political dialogue on foreign and security policy and on EU policies and cooperation;
- To develop intensive economic and trade contacts, to look for new investment opportunities; to support cooperation in the energy sector;
- To support cross-border cooperation;
- To support cooperation between the Czech Republic and Poland within the V4;
- To promote the Czech Republic.
B/ Other important tasks:
- To provide consular services to Czech nationals;
- To serve as the regional visa-issuing centre for Poland, Latvia and Lithuania;
- To develop cooperation between individual ministries.