Czech Criminal History Record
24.03.2011 / 22:17
The Czech Criminal History Record is issued by the criminal registry authority "Rejstrik trestu" in the Czech Republic. For those who currently reside in the USA is possible to apply for it at the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Washington, DC, or at the Consulates General of the Czech Republic (New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles).
To obtain such a document fulfill the following requirements:
1) The original/downloaded application form, please, fill out the following columns:
- Name and Surname at Birth
- Present Surname
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Birth Number - for those born in the Czech Republic
- Name and Surname of Father
- Name and Surname of Mother
- Mother's Given name
- Your signature (it has to be verified by public notary)
2) Send along a notarized copy of your Birth Certificate and your ID such as passport, driver's license.
3) The fee for issuing of a Czech Criminal History Record is payable in Cash, Money Order or Cashier's Check to the Embassy of the Czech Republic. The Embassy does not accept personal checks.
4) Please, enclose a pre-paid, self-addressed Certified or Express Mail envelope (for future tracking, we suggest keeping the tracking number of the envelope).
The Embassy will not accept any responsibility for lost or damaged articles.
Please, mail your complete application to the Embassy of the Czech Republic at the following address:
Embassy of the Czech Republic
3900 Spring of Freedom Street, NW
Washington, DC 20008
The processing time is 7-8 weeks. After the arrival of the document to the Czech Embassy we will mail it to you immediately.
Do not hesitate to contact our consular department for further information in case of any uncertanities at 202-274-9103.