česky  english 

Advanced search
Photo: Shutterstock
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Call for PROPEA proposals for 2022

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic announces a call for project proposals to assist Czech companies under the PROPEA program for 2022.

The call applies to accredited expert entities operating in the US Midwest. These will provide, in close cooperation with the Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Chicago, assistance to Czech companies that are already operating in the US Midwest or are preparing to enter the US Midwest market.

The assistance provided within the PROPEA program to Czech companies represent a supplementary tool to the individual services provided by Czech foreign missions and Czech agencies promoting business such as CzechTrade and CzechInvest. Within the PROPEA program, 70% of the price of the service is subsidized, while the remaining 30% is co-financed by Czech company receiving the service.

Within the PROPEA program, US accredited entities assist Czech companies with a wide range of business activities such as:

• processing of a business plan for market entry or investment
• processing of legal, tax, financial, and legislative analyses
• launching of products on the market (assistance in negotiations with financial institutions, support in opening an account and securing financing, establishing a company, etc.)
• securing licenses, certifications, product registrations, and trademarks
• securing and verifying documentation for import/export and logistics
• creation and coordination of supplier and partner networks
• securing of promotional, marketing and PR services
• support during start of production/start-up assistance for companies from the service sector
• utilization of technical facilities

PROPEA proposals are submitted (using the form below) by accredited expert entities operating in the US Midwest with a proven track record of delivering services mentioned above to Monika Bokšová, Head of Trade and Economic Section, Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Chicago, monika_boksova@mzv.cz by October 14, 2021.

The selection committee will review the PROPEA proposals in November 2021. Subsequently, the approved project will be carried out by the selected expert entity in close cooperation with the Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Chicago in the period from January 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022.


Form EN (DOC, 86 KB)