Ĩesky  dansk  english 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Transport of Firearms and Ammunition

Holders of European Firearms Pass, who are travelling to the Czech Republic with hunting (category C) or sporting (category B or C) weapons registered in the European Firearms Pass are not required to apply for a special permit. A declaration of the purpose of their journey (particularly an official invitation) is necessary.

In other cases of import or transit of firearms or ammunition, an application for a permit (Firearm Instruments of Assignment) can be submitted at the Embassy of the Czech Republic.

More information on the rules on export-import and transit of arms and ammunition.