česky  english  bahasa indonesia 

Advanced search

Transfer of Visa into New Passport

If you are a holder of a long-term visa or long-term or permanent residence permit and your passport has expired or has been lost or stolen, you can file an application at the diplomatic mission of the Czech Republic, which has issued this visa or permit, for the transfer of the visa sticker into a new passport.

Přenos víza do nového pasu

Přenos víza do nového pasu

Application requirements:

  • application form
  • new passport
  • photo
  • copy of the old passport and visa – if available

The application can be filed at the respective diplomatic mission of the Czech Republic during the office hours allocated for this purpose. Appointment registration through the Visapoint System is optional in this case.