Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic

      česky      english        

Advanced search

Skip to menu

Where to Submit Application


Schengen Visa

Applicants file their applications at consulates or in visa centers, commonly in person, not at a border crossing nor on the territory of the Czech Republic. more ►

Long-Term Visa, Long-Term Residence Permit, Permanent Residence Permit

When lodging a long-term visa or residence permit application, the so-called territorial consular competence rule applies. more ►

Visa Consulates in Schengen

Only the following diplomatic mission of the Czech Republic in the Schengen Area receive visa applications more ►