česky  english 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Notice for dual citizens about air travel

If you are both Canadian and Czech citizen you must use your Canadian passport for air travel to Canada after November 9, 2016.

Canadian citizens who are also Czech citizens must use Canadian passport for air travel to Canada after November 9, 2016. more information here:  http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/dual-canadian-citizens.asp.

Travel to Canada using Czech passport is not possible for dual nationals. In case your Canadian passport gets lost abroad you need to contact the nearest Canadian Embassy in order to apply pro emergency travel document.