česky  english  中文 

Advanced search

Transfer of visa into new passport

If you are a holder of a long-term visa or long-term or permanent residence permit and your passport has expired or has been lost or stolen, you can file an application at the diplomatic mission of the Czech Republic, which has issued this visa or permit, for the transfer of the visa sticker into a new passport.

Application requirements:

  • application form
  • new passport
  • photo
  • copy of the old passport and visa – if available

For further information or appointment please contact us via chengdu@embassy.mzv.cz.