česky  english  中文 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Work or Professional Training

Czech laws distinguish those categories being special cases of "business" visa. There are particular requirements stipulated by Act No. 435/2004 Coll., The Employment Act. Usually, it has impact of majority of employees sending by its Chinese companies to work or perform professional training to the Czech Republic. Especially for those, whose working or training performance suppose to take more than 30 working days.

Work visa

- Working permit issued by respective Labor Office is not required in following cases:

  1. for a person who takes care of supplying goods or services in the Czech Republic or supplies such goods, or
  2. for a person who carries out assembly work under a commercial contract or, where appropriate, carries out warranty work and repair work.

However, such person's performance of work in the territory of the Czech Republic does not exceed 7 consecutive calendar days and/or a total of 30 days within a calendar year. For majority of other cases, a person performing work needs present working permit with his/her visa application.

For more information, visit website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs at https://portal.mpsv.cz/~en/sz/zahr_zam/zz_zamest_cizincu/zz_zvlastni


Visa for Professional Training

- similarly to short term working visa, there is special requirement for visa for professional training. Any training, which exceeds 30 working days should be authorized by the Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic. Therefore, we recommed you to contact your Czech partner in order to help you arrange this certificate.

Information on procedure in Czech language only is published on the website of the Confederation at http://www.spcr.cz/muze-vas-zajimat/pravni-infoservis/8126-posuzovani-podminek-zacviku-podle-178b-odst-4-zakona-o-pobytu-cizincu-a