english  česky 

Advanced search

Residence permits

Additional information may be otained at the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Long term residence - Employee card


What is an employee card? An employee card is a new type of permit for long-time residence in the territory of the Czech Republic (CR) where the purpose of the foreign national’ stay (longer than 3 months) is employment. more ►

Long term residence - Scientific research


Long-term residence permit for the purpose of scientific research is intended for foreigners who have concluded a hosting agreement with a research institution and will carry out scientific research in the Czech Republic for a period longer than… more ►

Long term residence - STUDENTS

Information about lodging applications for long term residence permit (for over 90 days of stay) for study purposes more ►