english  česky 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Temporary residence for family members of EU citizens

Information for family members of Czech  (EU) citizens wishing to live in the Czech Republic.

The application for the Temporary residence permit for  a family member of EU citizen is processed by the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic  in the teritory of the Czech Republic. The consulate does not process  temporary residence permit.

For more information click here