монгол  česky  english 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

PROPEA 2022 – Program of Assistance to Czech Businesses in Mongolia

The Embassy of the Czech Republic offers support to Czech entrepreneurs in Mongolia and discounted economic diplomacy services. These include the development of a business plan for market entry, legal, tax, financial or legislative analyses, product launch, licensing, certification and many others. The support is offered in cooperation with the business consulting company Czech Business Support, which can be contacted at e-mail:

The PROPEA partnership between the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Ulaanbaatar and the business consulting company Czech Business Support continues in 2022. Thus, in 2022, Czech exporters will have a unique opportunity to use the services of a partner consulting company with the financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.

The aim of the PROPEA program is to provide Czech companies with foreign services on international markets, reduce the risks associated with entering demanding markets, support Czech companies whose activities abroad are not limited to exports, but rather have an investment character, and strengthen the Czech Republic's capacity for support for a more permanent presence of companies in foreign markets.

The services provided within the PROPEA projects are cost-effective for companies and acts as a supplement to the individual services provided to companies by the embassies and agencies of CzechTrade and CzechInvest abroad. PROPEA projects are therefore complementary to the catalog of services of the Client Center for Export and the unified foreign networks of the Czech Republic, similarly to the program of economic diplomacy projects PROPED. 70% of the service fee is subsidized from the PROPEA budget, while the remaining 30% represents co-financing of companies.

Services provided within the PROPEA project:

  • elaboration of a business plan for market entry or investment,
  • preparation of legal, tax, financial or legislative analyses,
  • product marketing (assistance in dealing with financial institutions, support in setting up an account and securing financing, setting up a company, etc.),
  • ensuring licenses, certifications, product registrations and trademarks,
  • provision and verification of documentation for import / export and logistics,
  • creation and coordination of supplier and partner networks,
  • providing promotional, marketing and PR services,
  • support in starting production / starting activities in the case of companies in service industry, and assistance in utilizing technical background
  • representation of the company on the territory (on a commercial contractual basis between the Czech company and the foreign representative, without financial support from the PROPEA budget)

If you are interested in using the program's services, you can contact the expert service provider, Czech Business Support (Ser-Od Ichinkhorloo, email: More information about the program can also be provided by Vardan Khachatryan, Head of Business and Economics (

Vardan Khachatryan, Head of the Trade and Economic Department, Embassy of the Czech Republic in Ulaanbaatar