монгол  česky  english 

Advanced search
Photo: ZÚ Ulánbátar
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Project to support economic activities of Czech companies in Mongolia 2021

In Mongolia and other sixteen countries, a project to support the economic activities of Czech companies abroad PROPEA will be implemented this year under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, the Czech Chamber of Commerce and the Confederation of Industry and Transport of the Czech Republic. Services to Czech companies are provided in cooperation with the Czech Embassy by an expert entity familiar with the local business environment. In Mongolia, a project to support the economic activities of Czech companies is being implemented by Czech Business Support Center led by Mr. Ser-Od Ichinkhorloo.

The long-term goal of the PROPEA program is:

• provide quality services to Czech companies on foreign markets,

• reduce Czech companies' risks associated with entering demanding foreign markets,

• to support Czech companies in the future, whose activities abroad are not limited to exports, but rather have an investment character,

• strengthen the capacity of the Czech Republic to support a more permanent presence of companies in foreign markets.

The PROPEA program is funded by inter-ministerial funds to support economic diplomacy. The services provided within the PROPEA projects are cost-effective for companies and, namely, in Mongolia they represent a supplement to the individual services provided by the embassy, inter alia, in the form of PROPED economic diplomacy projects. 70% of the PROPEA budget subsidizes 70% of the price of the service, the remaining 30% is co-financed by interested Czech companies. The complete tariff of services that Czech companies can use within PROPEA projects contains the following items:

• elaboration of a business plan for market entry or investment,

• preparation of legal, tax, financial and legislative analysis,

• launching products on the market (assistance in negotiations with financial institutions, support in setting up an account and securing financing, setting up a company, etc.),

• securing licenses, certifications, product registrations and trademarks,

• provision and verification of documentation for import/export and logistics,

• creation and coordination of supplier and partner networks,

• provision of promotional, marketing and PR services,

• start-up support for service companies use of technical background,

• Representation of the company on the spot (on a commercial contractual basis between a Czech company and a foreign representative, without financial support from the PROPEA budget).

The PROPEA implementer will also provide assistance to companies in ensuring the continuity of business relations and in solving logistical and other problems arising from extraordinary measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19. At the time of the restriction of the movement of persons (ban on the entry of foreign nationals into Mongolia until 31 March 2021), Czech Business Support caters to companies with personal contact and supervision of their activities on the spot.

PROPEA services are offered in Mongolia by the "Czech Business Support Center" led by an experienced trade promoter Mr. Ser-Od Ichinkhorloo, who has many years of experience with the Mongolian business environment, worked in the Mongolian National Chamber of Industry and Commerce, currently manages the Mongolian Business Database and is a business consultant in Mongolia Mr. Ser-Od Ichinkhorloo can be contacted at

The agreement on the implementation of the project to support the economic activities of Czech companies in Mongolia was signed on 15 February 2021 by the implementer Ser-Od Ichinkhorloo with the Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Mongolia Jiří Brodský. As of this day, a pilot service is available to Czech companies.

The business and economic section of the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Mongolia is ready to answer any questions you may have on the e-mail: