монгол  česky  english 

Advanced search
Photo: Bloomberg Tv Mongolia
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Projects supporting economic activities (PROPEA) for the year 2022

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic announces a call for project proposals to support Czech economic activities abroad (PROPEA) for 2022.

The PROPEA program aims to:

        a) provide quality services to Czech companies on foreign markets 

        b) reduce Czech companies' risks associated with entering demanding foreign markets,

        c) support Czech companies in the future, whose activities abroad are not limited to exports, but rather have an investment character,

        d) strengthen the capacity of the Czech Republic to support a more permanent presence of companies in foreign markets

The services provided within the PROPEA projects are cost-effective for companies and represent an addition to the individual services provided to companies by the embassies and agencies of CzechTrade and CzechInvest abroad. PROPEA projects are therefore a supplement to the Catalog of Services of the Client Center for Export and the Unified Foreign Network of the Czech Republic, similarly to the program of PROPED economic diplomacy projects. 70% of the price of the service is subsidized from the PROPEA budget, while the remaining 30% represents the co-financing of companies.

Services provided within the PROPEA project:

  1. elaboration of a business plan for market entry or investment
  2. processing of legal, tax, financial, and legislative analyses
  3. launching of products on the market (assistance in negotiations with financial institutions, support in opening an account and securing financing, establishing a company, etc.)
  4. procuring licenses, certifications, product registrations, and trademarks
  5. securing and verifying documentation for import/export and logistics
  6. creation and coordination of supplier and partner networks
  7. providing promotional, marketing, and PR services
  8. support during the start of production/start-up assistance for companies from the service sector
  9. the utilization of technical facilities
  10. representing the company in the destination (on a commercial contractual basis between the Czech company and the foreign representative, without financial support from the PROPEA budget)

Those interested in the PROPEA program in Mongolia can submit a project proposal via the identification form to no later than October 22, 2021.

For more information, contact the Commercial and Economic Department of the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Ulaanbaatar (, +976 (11) 321886).


Identification form Propea 79 KB DOC (Word document) Sep 15, 2021