монгол  česky  english 

Advanced search
Photo: MZV ČR
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Call for Project Proposals Under the PROPEA Program

The Czech Republic Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a call for the submission of project proposals for supporting the economic activities of Czech companies abroad through the PROPEA program for the year 2024. PROPEA aims to minimize the risks Czech companies face when entering challenging foreign markets and to foster their sustainable presence there. The deadline for proposal submissions is until October 3, 2023.

The PROPEA projects mark a shift from supporting one-off business transactions of Czech companies to enhancing their sustained presence overseas. The objective of the program is to aid Czech businesses that are not just focusing on exports but are more investment-oriented. Furthermore, PROPEA wishes to reduce the risks involved in entering demanding foreign markets for Czech companies and to bolster the Czech Republic's capacities to support a more lasting presence of firms in international markets.

Under the PROPEA initiative, accredited expert entities operating abroad with the backing of an embassy or a consulate can offer Czech companies, either those already active in a territory or preparing to enter a target foreign market, a variety of expert pro-export services. These include:

  • Creating business plans for market entry or investment
  • Conducting legal, tax, financial, and legislative analysis
  • Product launch support (including assistance with negotiations with financial institutions, support for setting up accounts and securing financing, and company establishment, among others)
  • Securing licenses, certifications, product registrations, and trademarks
  • Ensuring and verifying documentation for import/export and logistics
  • Creating and coordinating supplier and partner networks
  • Providing promotional, marketing, and PR services
  • Support during production start-up or initiation of activities in the service sector
  • Utilizing technical infrastructure

Upon approval of a proposal, these services will be provided to Czech firms at a subsidized price. PROPEA will cover 70% of the service cost, while the companies will co-finance the remaining 30%. The maximum financial support for projects implemented through a single diplomatic mission in a calendar year is set at 500,000 CZK. Concurrently, the utmost limit of financial resources per project for the "expenses for supporting the association of Czech companies in the territory" item is established at 50,000 CZK. Approved projects can be implemented by project executors in collaboration with diplomatic missions from January 1 to October 31, 2024.

Applications must be submitted using the standardized identification form (attached). The application should include a copy of an extract from the commercial register or another document confirming the legal personality of the executor (in accordance with its legal form) and a document certifying the representative's authorization to act on behalf of the entity externally in the country where the project will be implemented.

PROPEA proposals must be submitted by October 3, 2023, in hard copy to the embassy in Ulaanbaatar and simultaneously in electronic form (scanned) to the following email address:



Identification form 79 KB DOC (Word document) Sep 20, 2023