Ĩesky  english  polski 

Advanced search

Information for long term visa or residence permit holders

Reporting changes

Third-country nationals holding a visa for a stay of more than 90 days or a long-term residence permit are obliged to report changes concerning the change of residence, travel document, other data or the loss / theft of the travel / identity document.

Important steps – loss, destruction, damage, theft:

1.       A foreign national is obliged to notify Police immediately

2.       A foreign national must announce the loss, destruction, damage or theft of a residence card within 3 days of this event occurring

3.       This fact must be announced to the MOI office based on his/her address

Reporting obligation

A foreign national over the age of 15 is obliged to report the place of residence to the locally relevant branch of the Alien Police Service within 3 working days from the date of entry into the territory. The hotel fulfills the reporting obligation for the person staying in the hotel.

Extension of the validity of a long-term visa in the Czech Republic

Detailed information regarding the extension of the validity of a long-term visa in the Czech Republic can be found under the following link.

Contacts at the offices of the Department of Asylum and Migration Policy of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic