česky  english 

Advanced search
Article notification Print Decrease font size Increase font size

Contacts for stay in the Czech Republic

While staying in the Czech Republic, you can contact the appropriate offices of the Ministry of Interior regarding of your long-term  visa, long-term residence permit, extention of your stay and any other questions concerning your residence permit in the Czech Republic: