english  česky 

Advanced search

Long term permit

Long term stay/permit and visa over 90 days: How to make an appointment?


We inform, that in relation to the protection measures by Ministry of Health applications for family reuification visas or residence cards can be only lodged by a spouse or child under 18 of a foreign national, who is a holder of a long-term or… more ►

Blue Card (long-term residence permit)


Only a person holding the citizenship of the state, which is stated in the Decree of the Ministry of the Interior No. 461/2008 Coll., defining the list of states, whose citizens can apply for a Blue Card. more ►

Employee Card (long-term residence permit)


An employee card is a new type of permit for long-time residence in the territory of the Czech Republic (CR) where the purpose of the foreign national’ stay (longer than 3 months) is employment. A foreign national who has an employee card… more ►